WHITE HART INN - Blythburgh
The White Hart Inn is a traditional Suffolk country inn offering an air conditioned restaurant serving fresh home cooked foods sourced and produced locally. Award winning ales and beers from the famous Adnams brewery based in Southwold, are on tap!
En-suite accommodation with views over the Blyth Estuary make for the perfect location to base a weekend break or holiday, perfect for bird-watchers and walkers, and within easy reach of Ipswich, Norwich and the picturesque villages making up the Suffolk Heritage Coast.
Situated next to the A12 in the village of Blythburgh, visitors are frequently surprised by the magnificent view of the River Blyth at the rear of the pub; the White Hart offers everything you could want from a country inn!
The inn dates back to the middle ages when it was a court house. The building is famous for its large expanse of carved oak beams throughout the bar area.
- Air conditioned restaurant offering fresh, home cooked foods using locally sourced produce, including locally reared meat, fish caught off the nearby coast and locally grown vegetables.
- Award winning ales from the Adnams brewery.
- En-suite accommodation with TV, video, trouser press, hair dryers, tea and coffee
- Large garden and patio over-looking the Blyth Estuary
- Well stocked traditional country bar.